Why always indicate the icon when on playback?
1. No video recording during the period of time.
2. It is the specification of Remote Playback which can play around maximum 10 to 11 channels 2MP, 1Mbps, 30fps at the same time (we tested it on Intel Core email@example.com GHz, the CPU loading is under 80%). If the playback channels are higher than the spec, Remote playback will stop to playback some channels to make sure the system stability.
1. Check the recording mode
- For always record, check the cameras were disconnected or not during the period of time.
- For event record, if the event didn't occur in the period of time, it is normal.
2. Reduce the number of channels on playback.