Why NVR shows abnormal shutdown log?
The NVR was shut down suddenly instead of normal power off procedure. Such as press power button, plug-out power cord and so on. Below are the possible reasons:
- The power cord or power supply issue
- The power source is unstable
- Someone force shutdown the NVR
- Exchange the power cord and power supply and make sure they connect to the NVR tight.
- Check the power source is compatible with the NVR spec and has stable voltage / ampere. If this issue is still remains, please follow below steps to setup UPS in your NVR:
- Step 1: Check the supported UPS model is in NVR compatible list.
- Step 2: Connect the NVR with your UPS system as below diagram.
- Check the UPS status on "System Settings>APC UPS". Setup "Power Failure Action".
3. Double check with your staff and hide the power cord in a hidden place.