Hybrid Mainconsole display "No Video" or show white/grey background on the grid.
It most like hardware faulty such as below items:
1. Video source (analog camera)
2. Video cable
3. PCIe slot
4. DVR card
Please follow below steps to do cross-test for each hardware componenets:
1. Replace the problematic camera to another camera which show the good image. If this issue is still remains, please go to next step to check "Video cable".
2. Replace the problematic channel's video cable to another one could output good image. If the issue is still remains, please go to next part to check "PCIe Slot".
3. Please follow below instructions to check "PCIe Slot"
Step 1: Install only one DVR card at a time, and see if each card is working good individually.
Step 2: Move one good DVR card to a different PCIe slot, and see if each of the PCIe slots is healthy.
If this issue is still remain, please go to next part to check "DVR card".
4. Replace the DVR card and install the new card in the PC. If this issue is still remains, it meas the DVR cad is faulty. Please contact us via Zendesk or send a mail to email@example.com, we will help you to check the warranty of this DVR card and launch RMA process for this case.