The ‘Reset’ button on NVR Solo can be use to…
- Reset admin account password
- Restore NVR to factory default
Reset admin account password procedures
- Verify that the system is fully booted
- Insert your reset tool into the reset button on the back of the device
- Press and hold the reset button for 8 seconds, release until the buzzer beeps one time and the system status LED flashes in blue.
- System will restart and the administrator’s password is now reset to ‘admin’.
Restore NVR to factory default procedures
- Press and hold the reset button for 14 seconds, release until the buzzer beeps twice and the system status LED flashes in orange.
- System will restart and all settings are reset to default.