1. The camera cannot be added in NUUO products.
2. The channel displays improperly, such as black screen, flickering, or broken image.
3. The channel show s“Disconnect/Stopped” or “Connecting…” message.
Follow this troubleshooting instruction step by step:
1. Connect the camera to your PC directly. Check whether it can be accessed through web browser and live view can be properly visualized.
Note: If the camera cannot be accessed properly or abnormal images are displayed in the web browser, this means that the issue might be caused by the camera itself.
2. Check the compatibility between cameras and NUUO products.
If this camera has been integrated in our products, upgrade its firmware and NUUO Device Pack to the latest version to avoid the compatible issues.
If you want to use ONVIF, refer to the following Wiki to verify camera's ONVIF version compatibility with NUUO products. Wiki - Is my camera supported by NUUO products via ONVIF?
Note: Choose the compatible camera model and if the camera’s firmware version doesn’t match our support list, upgrade (or downgrade) to the compatible version.
3. Connect the camera to the current network environment, afterwards check if it works in a the web broser.
Note: If that camera cannot be accessed properly at this step, it means that the issue might be caused by the network equipments (switches / cables).
4. Connect NUUO products to your network and add the camera into NUUO system.
If the issue persists, try the following steps and check the network settings:
- Make sure you choose the correct vendor / model and enter the correct username and password of the camera.
- Try to change the camera's protocol between TCP, UDP or HTTP.
- Power off the camera then ping the camera's IP address and check if this same IP address is still alive or not (possible IP address conflict, if alive). Find the conflicted device and change its IP address. Follow the same procedure with the NVR.
- If the above steps cannot be resolved, kindly contact us on eHelpdesk with the following information:
- Provide full network topology diagram.
- Provide IP camera's information (model and FW version) and parameters (video format [H.264 / MPEG4 / MJPEG], resolution, fps, etc.) of each channel.
- Provide DP version of NUUO products.
- Describe how to duplicate the issue in detail and frequency.
- Provide a TeamViewer session to us if possible. Our available time is from 10:00AM to 6:00PM at Taiwan local time (GMT+8) from Monday to Friday.