1.Use the searching tool "SCB Manager" to detect the informations of SCB-A08:
Dowanload Link of searching tool: please click here
2.You have to check the IP Address, Port are currect,and the MODBUS UID and Address ID are corresponding:
3.When A08 is well-connected with Mainconsole server (or NVRmini2,NVRsolo,Titan,Crystal),
why there is no INPUT signal from A08 after user triggers INPUT?
- Dip Switch Mode is incorrect
- Dry/Wet Dip switch on the A08 bottom is inconsistency
- Wires are connected to the wrong PINs
- Dip Switch Mode is incorrect: SW1 and SW2 should be all "OFF"
- Dry/Wet Dip switch on the A08 bottom is inconsistency: If user use "dry contact" for the DI1, the dip on the bottom of A08 should be switched to "dry" side. And so is for DI2~8.
- Wires are connected to the wrong ports/contacts: DI1 should be at PIN2 (the second contact counted from the left hand side). For example, we use "dry contact" in DI1 to demostrate, the wires should be connected in PIN2 and PIN10 (GND PIN), after these two wires are connected, the light of DI1 is ON.