How to set up DDNS in NUUO?
The example shown here is for DynDNS, if you are planning to use either DtDNS please follow the setup instructions on their websites.
- Go to Dyn Wizard
- Click on 1. Create and confirm an account
- Fill in the required information and select all of the options and click on [Create Account]
- Your account should have been successfully created.
- Please go to the mailbox you specified in the user information and look for the confirmation email.
- Click on the link to confirm your registration
- Login with your account name and password
- Click on 2. sign up for a trial of DynDNS Pro
- Type in a desired host name and select a domain (e.g. dnsalias.com)
- Select [Host with IP address] and click on [Use auto detected IP address]
- Click on [Add to Cart]
- Start NUUO's [Main Console]->[Gerneral Setting]->[System Setting]->[Setting]->[General]->click on [DDNS Service]
- Click on [Enable DDNS] and fill in the require information and press [OK] (we recommended leaving the update period to default setting)