Only 2TB of disk capacity can be used when using larger disks, eg. 3TB, 4TB, 6TB and so on.
- Windows XP and previous versions do not support GPT partition style.
- Windows Vista and newer versions have not configured to be used with GPT partition style.
- The motherboard does not support UEFI.
- Use Windows Vista or newer versions.
- Be sure to create disk(s) using GPT partition style. Else, delete and re-create the partition using GPT (all current data will be wiped out).
- Be sure that the PC's motherboard support UEFI.