When Crystal encounters a critical error, like crashes, hangs, error messages pop-ups, etc.
User can collect dump files and system infomation for trouble shooting and send these data to us via eHelpdesk.
1. Please find Nuclient / BackupPlayer / NuMatrix dump files in the below folders:
- Extract the downloaded file to your PC that can connect to the server with issues. Unpack the *.rar file and create a file named as "server.txt".
- Inpu your Crystal IP Addresses into this file "server.txt" and save it.
- Run InfoCollect.exe
- After complete, the InfoCollect will generate a folder named by date and time. Please open it.
- Send the generated *.zip file named after your Crystal IP address to us.
(a) Crystal FW version
(b) Device Pack version.
(e) Snapshot of the error message
(f) Video clips of the operation procedure which induces the critical error.
(g) Config files from Management Server.
4. Please provide a TeamVeiwer session with your ID and passwod or a public link of Crystal (Management Server). Also include Crystal IP address and admin password.