- When trying to login NuClient, no video image is displayed.
- Client Config will show the progress bar and display following message: "Failed to connect to the Management Server due to lost network connection. Try reconnect to the Management Server"
1. Windows XP Professional (Service Pack 2, 3) and Vista (Service Pack 1) have a limit of 10 ongoing connections.
2. Windows XP Home reduces this limit to 5 ongoing connections.
3. Crystal system may encounter this problem when connecting to multiple Recording Servers, especially over WAN enrironment.
Windows OS ongoing connection list:
|OS||Ongoing connection count|
|Server 2008 SP1||10|
|Server 2008 SP2||Unlimited|
1. Use Windows 7 to run Crystal NuClient.
2. Wait a while after login to check if video is displayed in NuClient or the connection to the Management Server is established in Client Config.