While registering a server ID for ezNUUO service, it shows "Failed to register server ID Error code: 2" on NVRsolo web page.
- Network is not stable and P2P server is not accessible.
- The web client cannot connect with the P2P server.
- Please upgrade to the latest FW version, upgrade link
- Please check if you can connect to the internet (for example www.google.com) by using a PC in the same LAN of the NVR. If not, please consult your IT administrator.
- Please check the Network Setup on the NVRsolo:
Please go to web page of the NVR, and enter correct DNS settings. For example, please enter 184.108.40.206.
Please also make sure the selected "internet interface(WAN)" is connected with the internet.
- Disable the firewall on Windows, and try again.
- Disable the firewall on Router and try again.
- If it is still NOT working, please fill in ezNUUO Support Form and contact NUUO via eHelpdesk