When you meet the issues while using NUUO product to connect with any cameras:
1. The camera cannot be added in NUUO products.
2. The channel displays improperly, such as black screen, flickering, or broken image.
3. The channel show s“Disconnect/Stopped” or “Connecting…” message.
How can I get the camera connected with NUUO product? Or how can I identify the possible root cause if connection cannot be established? Below are solutions or troubleshooting steps to help you out.
1. Check the camera connect-ability
1-1. Use "ping" command
1-2. Try to check camera live view status in camera webpage
1-3. Using VLC player to check the camera RTSP streaming status
2. Connect the camera directly and run again whole process in point 1
2-1. Check camera compatibility (still have connecting problem)
2-1-1. Camera integrated
2-1-1-1. Refresh camera firmware to compatible version
2-1-1-2. Try another spared camera with the process 2-1-1-1
2-1-2. Camera not integrated
2-1-2-1. Try different protocols
3. Contact us
Follow this troubleshooting instructions step by step:
1. Check if the camera is able to be connected or not. Please find out the procedures shown below.
1-1. Use "ping" command in Windows. To achieve this, please refer to the article shown below.
1-2. Try to login to camera webpage and see if you are able to see the live view via its webpage. If the live view is not able to be seen in camera webpage, please contact directly with camera vendor for further camera troubleshooting accordingly.
1-3. Try using VLC player to check the camera RTSP streaming status. The reason why we need to check the RTSP streaming status is because our NUUO NVR has been designed and retrieving RTSP streamings from camera. We need to exam by using other 3rd party streaming decoding player on the RTSP streaming status to see if it is still transmitting correctly for the RTSP streamings or not. To achieve this, please refer to the article shown below.
2. If there is no luck for you to find any problem or even resolve the issue by the procedures mentioned in point 1, to avoid any possible network issue further, please connect the camera to your PC directly. And try again the procedures mentioned in point 1.
If the problem still exists by connecting the camera to your PC directly. And possible camera side issue had been confirmed and excluded, please try further procedures shown below.
2-1. Check the compatibility between cameras and NUUO products. You can refer to an article shown below for the checking procedures.
2-1-1. If this camera has been integrated in our products:
2-1-1-1. Please refresh the camera firmware to the compatible version (if the camera vendor supports this.). Try it again and see if the connection problem could be resolved.
2-1-1-2. Please find another spared camera with the same model and firmware version. Try the procedure shown in 2-1-1-1 and see if the connection problem could be resolved.
2-1-2. If this camera HAS NOT YET integrated in our products:
2-1-2-1. Please try to connect the camera with below different protocols sequentially in our NVR. You can refer to an article shown below for the procedures.
3. If above procedures mentioned in point 1 and point 2 are all failed, please kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Provide full network topology diagram.
- Provide IP camera's information (model and FW version) and parameters (video format [H.264 / MPEG4 / MJPEG], resolution, fps, etc.) of each channel.
- Provide NUUO product model name.
- Provide firmware version of NUUO product.
- Provide DevicePack version of NUUO product.
- Describe how to duplicate the issue in detail and the roughly frequency the issue is happening.
- Provide a TeamViewer session to us if possible. Our available time is from 10:00AM to 6:00PM at Taiwan local time (GMT+8) from Monday to Friday.