How to verify ONVIF support on my cameras?
Do NUUO products support muliti-stream, PTZ control, motion detection, I/O and talking through my camera via ONVIF?
Note: based on Device Pack version 3.5 and above.
1. Please make sure that you use "Device Pack" version 3.5 and above on NUUO products
2. Please make sure you have ONVIF test report, and this report contains two parts:
A. Declaration of Conformance, and B. ONVIF Conformance Test Report
A. Declaration of Conformance
B. ONVIF Conformance Test
4. Please make sure your camera supports Profile S with Test Tool version 12.06 at least on "Declaration" part
5. Please make sure the test result is "PASSED" on page 2 of "ONVIF Conformance Test Report":
6. Please make sure that ONVIF service port on your camera is 80 (sync. with http port), if not, please ask manufacturer for the correct port.
7. Please make sure that, according to the features you request,
the required test items are NOT test failed on the test report:
8. For Multi-stream support: Your camera must support more than 1 profile,
and the below test items must be passed, therefore they should not be found in failed items:
Media Configuration – Media Profile
Media Configuration – Video Configuration
9. For PTZ support: (PTZ, preset, home)
the below test items must be passed, therefore they should not be found in failed items:
10. For Motion Detection and IO support:
There are total 3 criterias should be met:
A. Below key words have to be in the notification body
B. ONVIF supports 3 event notification methods, and NUUO only supports two of them.
“Real-time Pull-Point Notification”
--> If your camera uses "Basic Notification" method, it is NOT supported by NUUO
C. The below test items must be passed, therefore they should not be found in failed items:
12. If you have confirmed the above 11 items, and still your camera can't not be supported by NUUO products, please contact us via eHelpdesk with ONVIF test report.