An error message "SN (a serial number) has been activated. (Error code: 11)" pops up, after clicking the "Activate Button" in License Activate Tool.
當在License Activate Tool裡輸入了序號資訊並點擊"啟用"按鈕後，彈出一個視窗顯示"序號 (相關序號資訊) 已被啟用. (錯誤代碼:11)"。
When you've seen "Error code: 11" shown, it means that the license(s) that you are trying to activate indeed had been binding with specific Network Card MAC address already. It possibly caused by below reasons:
當你看到錯誤代碼 "Error code: 11"時，這意味著你嘗試啟用的序號已經與特定的網卡MAC位址綁定了，可能是以下幾種原因造成的：
1. The serial number has been activated in another PC.
2. When you want to activate your license to a new server, you must transfer your license first (from the old server) and then activate the license to the new one.
3. Forget to transfer your license(s), before reinstalling your Windows OS and Mainconsole.
For all three possible root causes mentioned, it requires you to perform the process to find the old or another PC with the license(s) activated. And transfer license(s) out from them. By performing any license transfer process, it will remove the license(s) from binding with certain Network Card MAC address. Therefore, you are able to re-activate the license(s) on any new PC you want. Below Solution part will introduce you for the process on how to transfer the license(s) out in order to remove the license(s) MAC address binding. But, if you are facing any one of below reasons that you are not able to perform any license(s) transfer process, please contact us on eHelpDesk and share additional information for further investigation and confirmation. We might be able to reset the license(s) for you accordingly.
以上提及的三點可能造成序號啟用失敗產生"Error code: 11"的原因，你都需要事先找到那台曾經啟用過序號的舊的電腦或是其他電腦，並事先把這些序號先轉移出來。在完成序號轉移程序後，序號與網卡的MAC位址綁定的狀態變會被解除。因此，你就可以在其他電腦上重新啟用序號。在稍後提及到的Solution當中的描述，會在與你介紹如何透過轉移程序解除序號與網卡的MAC位址綁定的狀態。但是如果你面對到下面提到的幾種狀況，你或許將無法執行序號轉移的程序。則需請你透過eHelpDesk連繫我們，並提供更多的資訊以便分析及確認，我們或許能幫你將序號重置。
1. PC crashed and cannot be running again.
2. PC was stolen or destroyed.
1. Please kindly provide all the MAC address information for the original server for re-confirmation (any wireless Network Cards are also required.). If 3G/LTE mobile network was using for license activation purpose and done successfully, please also provide the MAC address information for the smartphone too.
2. If you'd used a Network add-on Card and the PC crashed, you are still able to find out the MAC address of the Network Card(s) if it/they are still functioning. All you have to do is to remove it/them out from its original PC. And insert it/them into another PC that is still functioning. With proper OS system boot up and the Network Card driver(s) installed correctly, you are able to get the MAC address information too. You can check the MAC address with below methods.
2.1 Go to "Start". Search keyword "cmd" and find "Command Line" program. Execute "Command Line" program.
2.1 執行Windows桌面左下角的"開始"，輸入搜尋關鍵字"cmd"，你可以找到Windows的命令行(Command Line)程式並執行他。
2.2 Keyin "getmac" in order to receive the MAC address information for all Network Card devices.
3. If point 1 and 2 mentioned above didn't work. You are still able to retrieve MAC address information from PC hardware since Network Card or Motherboard (with built-in Network Card(s)) vendors usually put MAC address information on a sticker on the Network Card (or Motherboard) PCB board or PC chassis. Please check out the steps shown below.
3.1 Pull out the Network Card from the PC.
3.2 Try to find any sticker on the Network Card showing any MAC address information.
3.3 The MAC address information might be printed directly onto Network Card PCB. Please also try this way.
4. Any license(s) purchase order documentation.
2.2.2 After login, a window of License Management Tool will pop out. Select your license, choose "Online" and then click "Transfer".
2.2.3 Transfer successful if everything is correct.