After restarting Mainconsole, an error message "The license is invalid. (Error code: 268435460)" will pop up.
1. Computer specific information has been changed, e.g. hardware replacement or OS re-installation. User has changed hardware information such as, motherboard, RAM, CPU, HDDs, OS and/or network adapter... etc.
2. If Mainconsole is executed in compatible mode, it will also result to this issue. Kindly refer to Solution 2.
3. The OS installation is based on RAID configuration and Mainconsole cannot get the correct FingerPrint information.
Step 1: Find the "ActivateTool". (Generally under 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NUUOSCB_IP')
Step 2: Use "ActiveTool" to transfer all license numbers
1. Online Transfer (Mainconsole is connected to the Internet)
2. Offline Transfer (Mainconsole is not connected to the Internet)
---> we'll guide you in this article "How to do the Offline Transfer"
b. After login, a "License Management Tool" window will open.
c. Transfer Successful
For Online Activation please follow below steps:
If the issue persists please, contact us at eHelpdesk.