There are two methods to activate your licenses:
1. Online Activation (If Mainconsole is connected to the internet)
1. 線上啟用 (假設Mainconsole有連上網際網路)
2. Offline Activation (If Mainconsole is not connected to the internet)
2. 離線啟用 (假設Mainconsole沒有連上網際網路)
We will dedicate this section to introduce Offline Activation:
2. Use <License Management Tool> to activate your serial numbers, kindly choose <Offline activation> and press <Export offline pack>.
3. Click <Yes> and it will immediately show another confirmation dialogue. Click <Yes>:
4. Next, a window will prompt to ask where to save your offline activation files. Make sure to create a new folder or save it on the Desktop and click <OK>.
5. Then take this new folder to another PC which is connected to the internet.
6. A “Offline Tool” dialogue like the following will pop up. Key in you serial numbers, for example:
7. Press OK in the confirmation dialogue:
The system will show another confirmation dialogue about where you want to save “offline_license.dll”. Press <OK>:
8. Copy the “offline_license.dll” back to the original PC without WAN network:
9. Return to <License Management Tool>.
10. In the end, you will see this confirmation dialogue. Click OK.
And it will show "Import License file successful."
Now, you can see your license list in the <License Management Tool>:
Remember that once you export offline pack, this offline pack can only be used once, regardless of successful activation or not. If you have to activate again licenses, generate a "new" offline pack.