There are two methods to transfer your licenses:
- Online Transfer (If Mainconsole is connected to the internet)
- Offline Transfer (If Mainconsole is not connected to the internet)
We will dedicate this section to introduce Offline Activation:
1. Find the "ActivateTool" under "C:\Program Files (x86)\NUUO\SCB_IP":
2. Use "ActiveTool" to transfer all serial numbers:
a. Double click on "ActiveTool" and a message will pop out to ask you to log in to Mainconsole.
b. After login, a window of "License Management Tool" will open.
Choose your license(s) and click <Offline> and <Transfer>:
c. Please click "Yes" on the Confirmation window:
d. Then the "License Management Tool" will generate an OfflinePack folder, save your OfflinePack on your desired folder or your Desktop:
e. A Comfirmation window will remind you to copy the OfflinePack folder to a computer which is connected to the internet to do the Transfer.
f. Then it will create a OfflinePack folder in the location you have chosen. (For example, Desktop)
3. Copy the OfflinePack folder to a PC which is connected to the internet to do the Transfer.
a. Open the OfflinPack folder and double click "OfflineTool".
b. Then click "Transfer".
c. Complete! Transfer has finished.
4. If the issue persists, please contact us at eHelpdesk.